I recently participated in an online Q&A relating to VOIP services for small business. As someone who has used VOIP services for the past five or six years I felt somewhat knowledgeable and provided an answer that was rated Best Answer . Read the discussion over at LinkedIn.
Posts tagged ‘Best Answer’
Isn’t travel great? I just came back from the UK and everything on the trip went according to plan but nevertheless I was subjected to the following:
- Enter all passport information from home only to be told that it was not available at check-in desks - grrrr!
- take my shoes off at security even though they contain absolutely no metal
- Remove my belt even though it’s obvious that it’s again, non-metallic
- Be asked why I have 5 separate chargers (phone, laptop, camera, MP3, and GPS) — think about saying something about @#$%F&^% manufacturers who cannot choose one DC voltage for all equipment. Keep mouth shut, smile.
- Have the inspector fully open my fountain pen and gets ink all over his hands - he asks “what is this black stuff in this pen”? Duh its, like, an old school pen. “Cool” says he.
- The pilot decided to fly the plane in second gear, so it takes 1-1/4 hours longer. He saves a few bucks but cost the 300 people on board an hour out of their lives